Rapid08 PIC Prototyping PCB
(Scroll down for image of bare PCB)
(281kb) User manual for Rapid08 PIC prototyping PCB.
(302kb) Discussion of power supply options for our prototyping boards.
Customers in the United States can click the Add to Cart buttons below to purchase this
product. International customers should contact us at
for calculation of additional shipping charges. If this is an educational purchase or if payment
must be made by check, click on the Ordering link to the left side of this screen for
additional instructions. For a complete listing of our product pricing, check out our
Part Numbers and Pricing:
||R08, bare PCB only (see image below).
||R08-KIT, PCB plus basic parts kit (includes: 8 pin socket, 4MHz resonator, DC
power receptacle, 47uF cap, 0.1uF caps x 3, 470 Ohm res, Green LED, & 78L05).
||R08-BUILT, Fully assembled and tested PCB (includes parts from basic kit; 4MHz
resonator included but not soldered down).
- Overall board dimensions 1.60" x 2.60".
- PCB is a 2-layer board with solder masks on both sides and a silk screen graphic.
- 12 x 11 pin prototyping area (132 pins total).
- Power and GND bus lines run the length of the prototyping area on both sides (not included in proto area total pin count).
- All 6 microcontroller port pins brought out to a clearly labeled strip along the top of the prototyping area.
- 4 corner mounting holes.
- Compatible with all MicroChip PIC 8 pin DIP packaged microprocessors.
- PIC12C508A, 509A,
- PIC12F508, 509, 629, 635, 675, 683 (and others)
Power Supply Options:
- Crystal or ceramic resonator with external capacitors (DC-20MHz).
- Ceramic resonator with internal capacitors (DC-20MHz).
- RC oscillator.
- Internal oscillator.
- Footprints provided for either TO-92 or TO-220 voltage regulators.
- Footprint provided for DC power receptacle.
- Power-on LED.